Existing Member?

Amy and Summers intrepid travels

Bangkok

THAILAND | Saturday, 28 November 2009 | Views [548]

Arrived in Bangkok at 9.30pm Thursday night, was still very hot and we went straight to hotel and basically went to sleep as we hardly slept on our 12 hour flight. Had breakfast at hotel and managed to convince a staff member to give us a free coffee as we had no Thai money. He came back later and said " I give you free coffee you give me cigarette" We were only to happy to make this deal and he watched in amazement as Summer "rolled" him a smoke and had a chuckle when she licked the paper.

Can't say to much about the place as we only saw the airport and the hotel but all the people were very friendly and helpful and we look forward to traveling Thailand in June when all the Whanau arrive to party!

Flew out to Cambodia the next day and had to pay excess bagage fee as we were both 2kg heavier than when we left Auckland even though we hadn't added a single thing to our bags! (rigged weighing machines maybe?!). Now its time for the real adventure to begin!

About elusiv


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.