Existing Member?

A Time to Remember I dig my toes into the sand... The oceans looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless, and in this moment I am happy...

Getting ready for the off

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 24 January 2009 | Views [558] | Comments [8]

I'm nearly there. It has been a very strange and hard time lately but this trip is going to help me to put things into perspective (i hope). 


The packing and list making is almost complete, I've just got a few days left to say some good byes before the big adventure can begin.


We had a lovely family meal this evening, i can't remember the last time we were all together like that and it was lovely. Just one person missing... but i'm sure he was watching over us (probably saying thank goodness i didn't have to go!)


Next story will be from Sydney!

Comments

1

Dinner was great, I think Mark would have approved of the wallops and cheesecake! ;o)

I can't wait to read all the updates from your amazing trip! I'll be busy here keeping my little man safe and warm until you get home.

We're all so proud of you Ellie!

Love you lots....

x x x

  Amy Jan 25, 2009 4:26 AM

2

Have a wonderful, fantastic time Ellie. Mark will be with you every mile you travel. I can't wait to read about your adventures and look forward to seeing you when you get back for tea and cake!

Lots of love, Em xx

  Emily Jan 26, 2009 2:19 AM

3

We are all so proud of our little one... she has been so brave. have a great time our hearts are with you every step of the way...

love always mum and dad xxxx

  mum Jan 26, 2009 9:31 PM

4

Hey Smelly, hope you're traveling safe and you arrive ok - can't wait to hear all about it - I expect you to put up a message as soon as you arrive, 6am or not x Love Lucy x

  Lucy Jan 27, 2009 8:18 PM

5

Guess you must be there by now. Mark would be so proud of you Ellie. The kittens are fine by the way, into everything, loving exploring and making us smile!!
Have a wonderful time.
Love Julie x

  julie Jan 28, 2009 6:28 PM

6

Guess you must be there by now. Mark would be so proud of you Ellie. The kittens are fine by the way, into everything, loving exploring and making us smile!!
Have a wonderful time.
Love Julie x

  julie Jan 28, 2009 6:30 PM

7

Had word from Paul last night, that Ellie arrived safe and well.....

Looking forward to her first journal installment! x

Amy

  Amy Jan 28, 2009 9:35 PM

8

Hi again Ellie, hope you've had a lovely few days?? I'm off for a few days so hopefully looking forward to an update when I check your blog next! Lucille and Justin send their love x

  Lucy Jan 30, 2009 8:52 AM

About ellie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.