Existing Member?

Operation: European Husband A new last name and a European passport. I gots GOALS I tell ya...

i bought beer from a hairdresser today

THAILAND | Friday, 15 February 2008 | Views [706] | Comments [1]

Everyone sells beer here. Clearly, this is an approach that i'm strongly supportive of.

So I'm in Chiang Mai - transit was largely uneventful, the reunion with Annabel was joyous and her parents are fantastic. Annabel and her dad both crashed out shortly after we got into our hotel room this afternoon, so her mum and I did some wandering around, bought some cheap beer from a hairdresser, had lunch and popped my thai massage cherry. thai massage is indescribable bliss and worth the 8 hour flight here on its own.

As it's the first time i've been to Asia i'm predictably bug-eyed over the traffic, the tuk-tuks, the different look and feel of the place, etc. it's really nice though and it's brilliant to see something so different to Australia.

tonight we're going to the night bazaar. have to get my bartering shit together. i'm not very good at it yet. i paid $6 for fisherman pants today which is clearly very silly and embarrassing. must try harder next time.

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

Ezzie!!

Just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your thai massage cherry popping!! Aren't they simply awesome!?! Hope you have a great holiday and can't wait to read more stories.

By the way, Seamus says his butt feels strangely unabused....it hasn't been grabbed or pinched for two whole weeks. I think he's having withdrawals!! :o)

Take care, xo

  Shezzie Feb 15, 2008 9:30 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.