Existing Member?

Nomad LaFo Local stories from an Egyptian ophthalmologist, Youth activist and Traveler!

Seek Experiences - Live the snowy open-air transportation moment!

TURKEY | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [473] | Scholarship Entry

It was my 1st time to address snow in my life as I never felt it before! Moreover, I hardly experienced agriculture outside Egypt or even met Turkish people before where I discovered how much hospitable they are! That pushed me to live each minute there by my whole feelings recording the snow, the languages, the driving adventure and getting crazy on the main way! My ambition as a presenter is to make the audience feel what they watch in the movie I record by every sense they have to reflect the moment they are spending in front of the screen and to later react with it positively leading to a productive spread for the recordings. Winning this scholarship means that even if I'm not that professional or I have very early basics about film-making but I got the promising talent or the ideology of making the spectator interested to know what comes next in the scenes even if my submitted video wasn't the best among the other entries but it can be considered a unique one that can push me forward into that field that can very quick and positive change in the world if directed into the right way of peace.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About egyptianized

With the French and German presidents!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Turkey

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.