Existing Member?

Be Like Bamboo

Tiger Temple

THAILAND | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [640]

FINALLY got to the Tiger Temple. So cool, lots of butterflies and trees and different animals, cute lil tigger cubs and big scary tigers, but I am pretty sure they were drugged, well the two biggest anyway. Spose that is a good idea with all the yummy fat tourists around.

Went to the Pavillion and a monk showed me how to pray to Buddha and then gave me a little tiger pendant thing. I had to give a donation, of course. And lunch was free too...with a donation of your generosity considered. I like it, good way to operate.

Met two young aussie boys, they were so nice, made me think about how I miss Oz. But they were exceptional cases I think, not your average yobbos. We went to the Bridge over River Kwai and took some more piccies. Now I want to live in Konchanaburi! So idyllic, really beautiful and what I imagined Thailand to be...Hmmm...will see before I make any decisions on that one!

Now getting very sleepy. Jet lag is a buggar but I am nearly back to Thailand time.

Sawadee x

Tags: bangkok, buddhism, temple, tiger

About earthwalker


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.