Existing Member?

WannaBeAKiwi "Life is a garden...dig it"

L and P

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 5 September 2007 | Views [469] | Comments [2]

So my flatmates Alice and Shellee have become my unofficial tour guides to New Zealand.  Last night Alice introduced me to L and P as well as real fish and chips.  I was quite impressed with both.  The L and P is strangely addicting for a soda.  Shellee and I spent a good part of the afternoon driving around Upper Riccarton looking for Canary Furniture.  I finally am starting to learn my way around the city which is a relief.  Those first couple days I was wandering around like a chicken with my head cut off.   I gave out all my CVs today so hopefully I will have some job offers in the near future.  I have an interview tomorrow with Vodafone so we will see how that goes.  At this point I don't even care who I work for as long as I am getting paid!  

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

dave, remember your roots, it will always be pop and not soda, try to spread that around, and try to teach some people euchre, lol. drink one for me buddy. girls cute?

  Steven Gibson Sep 5, 2007 10:30 PM

2

Hi David,

We are glad to hear you made it safely and wish you the best on your job search. Hopefully you'll find a great job that doesn't make you organize volunteer efforts for the entire move-in process. :-)

We miss you and hope you have a great time. Please keep us posted!

Sending you our best!!!
the TPP team!

  Angela Haskovec Sep 6, 2007 6:55 AM

About dsaltsman


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.