Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Time with Sasha

THAILAND | Monday, 2 March 2009 | Views [788]

On march 2nd I take the night bus from chiang mai to bkk.  I arrive on kho san road at a whopping 4:30am…now really what is one to do at this hour when the arrive bags and all into a city…have a cup of coffee and wait for a room in a guesthouse.  I decide to stay at Rambuttri village inn again since I know the place…I pay more than I want to here but I figure it is only for a night cause I will get sasha at the airport and we will head back up to chiang mai since she wants to go there.  Well I have to tell ya that I get all excited once I get in my room knowing that I am going to be picking sasha up tonight…so to kill time I get my bathing suit and head to the rooftop pool…I stay there all day instead of walking around the hot city.  Around 11pm I catch the last bus to the airport to wait for sasha who’s plane lands at 1am.  I listen to my ipod killing time…getting all excited that soon she will be here then my phone rings…it is sasha saying she is on her way to the airport…but wait you are supposed to be landing now…oops we got the days mixed up…sadly I jump in a taxi back to the hotel to wait yet another entire day for my girl to get there…needless to say I kill another day on the rooftop…sad but excited that tonight I will finally see her.  So once again I jump on the last bus to the airport kill two hours there to see her beautiful smiling face walk in.  I am enthralled I am so excited and happy…finally she is here.  We spend on day in bkk walking around then head on the night bus back up to chiang mai.  While we are here go see some temples eat pizza and I take her to Wat Doi Suthep she loved it…then the next day we decide to do a trek which involved an trekking, elephant riding, white water rafting, bamboo rafting which was crazy cause we were sinking in the cold water more than we were afloat which when very cold was not much fun…yet we laughed about it.  We also zipped across a river in a cage, had lunch at a beautiful h2ofall, saw a butterfly and beautiful orchid gardens.  It really was a great day…I think the best part was the elephant riding where we kept thinking we were going to fall off and got to feed them bananas as we were walking.  The elephants also liked to stop and take in some water to spray at us.  I could not have had a better time with my love.  From chiang mai we headed back to bkk and stayed this time in a different place think it was called my new homestay.  We were only there a night before flying to krabi to head to ton sai beach for the remaining time she will be here.  Before leaving bkk we manage to do enough shopping to last a year…but hey again the prices you can not beat.  We arrive in ton sai and sasha loves the place.  I am so happy since this was one of my favorite places that I had been to.  While we are there my girl rock climbs with me even though she is terrified of heights.  You would have never known cause she climbed like a pro.  I was so proud of her…she really is amazing.  The first few nights we stay in the bungalows just by chance (sasha found it while I was looking at another one) that Kelly and I had stayed in while I had been there b4.  We stay here a few days and end up meeting a group of people…Joselito, Leo, Tomci, Gigi and Wendell.  They are all rock climbers so we hang with them a few days and I do some more climbing.  Leo and Tomcei have us up to their bungalows, which are in the forest and up and really high stilts.  Sash and I decide that we too would like to be up here bigger nicer bungalows for the same price with the lush woods all around us.   We end up staying here on ton sai for the remainder of her time here instead of trying to run around and get a bunch of places in we decide this would be better this way no stress and we can really enjoy one another. On March 18th we head back to bkk for the last time so she can fly out to LA on the 19th and me to Bali.  It is a very sad day…I hate to see her leave…I still think she should have just got on the plane with me to bali and not gone home…I really truly miss my love…

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.