Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Pai ::: Thailand

THAILAND | Saturday, 28 February 2009 | Views [612]

The hippie cool town of Pai…after taking what is the road with the most curves EVER we make it to pai.  Vanessa did not feel so well on the trip along with anyone else in the car who’s went out the night before or has the slightest bit of car sickness.  The road there has over 762 turns on right after the other you find yourself sliding back and forth on the seat.  Pai has a beautiful feel about it.  Hippies smoking relaxed chilled just my kind of place.  Once the sun goes down at night it is cold I mean cold but very refreshing as long as you have something warm...but when you leave your main pack back at lucky foos with amy and deen as to not carry so much just for a few days…it is cold.  At night the streets are filled with vendors selling things and yes I go shopping once again…it is the bargains I tell ya!  In pai I visit a h2ofall and just really relax…and oh yeah I also get a tattoo…it is in thai and it says slow down so now on my right had side I have in Sanskrit the words inhale and exhale then in thai underneath I have slow down…just words to live by…my next one under that with be in Khemar and it will say relax…I spend only a couple of days here as I have to get to Bangkok to pick up my girl sasha…I am very excited to see her.

 

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.