Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Chau Doc to CAMBODIA

CAMBODIA | Friday, 2 January 2009 | Views [409]

The four of us got up and head breakfast of floating restaurant that was attached to our guesthouse.  It was very nice sitting and eathing breakfast with the sun over the Mekong.  We decide since we were taking the slow 8 hours boat ride to Cambodia that we would go and get out trusty laughing cow cucumber tomato sandwich.  Instead of having it made for us we bought the ingredient from the local market and made them later on the boat.  We had our own little picnic on the top of the boat.  It was sweet.  So after many hours on the boat we come to the Cambodia boarder.  Now you would never know that we just reached the boarder.  We all had to get out of the boat with our bags and walk on this little dirt path to this small wooded building.  We walked past this guard showed him our passports and we have now just left Vietnam.  We walked up to another shack and got our passports stamped for Cambodia.  This was the wild seeing how we just crossed into another country with checking or worries.  You really would have never known you just crossed if it wasn’t for the guys in uniforms who stamped your passport.  After that we had to get on a bus to head to phnom penh.

 

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.