Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Cameron Highlands ::: Malaysia

MALAYSIA | Tuesday, 2 December 2008 | Views [425]

Rain Rain go away...cause that is all it seem to be doing here...it is nice to be in green mountains but the rain i can do without.  Cameron HIghlands is a place where you can go on hikes into the mountains...we tried one day to find the trails in the morning....after walking up and down hilly roads for hours we finally found the trail head and guess what...it started to rain...so we had to call it off...while we where there we stayed at daniels guest house...it was the same owner as the banana guest house we stayed at in penang...all they had were dorm rooms so vanessa, a guy named Lee from Greensboro NC all stayed in the same room.  It was freezing cold that night to the point i could not sleep and could not move to get anything out of my bag to get warmer.  The next day vanessa and i moved into a room which would be warmer cause the dorms were like in the attic with windows and the rooms had none.  The problem with the room was that they spray the beds with some insect stuff and the smell was so bad that you wanted to puke.  We had them bring in incense to try to kill the smell but even that did not work.  It made my bedding smell for the next few days to come.  We only spent 2 nights in the highlands with the rain every day it did not make for much to do so we decided to head down to Kuala Lumpur.

 

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.