Existing Member?

Ocean Space

Seek Experiences - World Nomads Scholarship Entry

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 27 October 2013 | Views [393] | Scholarship Entry

Josh and I have both grown up near the coastline of New Zealand, we surf, dive, fish and are both adventurous people and also seasoned travellers. Although we come from different professional backgrounds we both have a love for photography and filming. Over the past couple of years we have been working on improving our film making capabilities and learning as much as possible. We are mainly self-taught apart from on-line courses that we take but to take our film making to the next level wish to spend quality one on one time with a professional in a professional environment. We believe 110% that we have what it takes to become great film makers and we have learnt a huge amount through the process of making our video entry. We have identified our strengths and weaknesses, and look forward to working on those areas that we feel we need to improve on. We are both committed to becoming travel filmmakers and I have a budding passion for presenting. To win the scholarship for us means being given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and form a solid foundation from which to progress to the next stage in our development. We will make great World Nomads ambassadors.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About dominicozapata


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.