Existing Member?

science

science

ANDORRA | Saturday, 9 May 2015 | Views [200] | Scholarship Entry

"Only" $ 200,000 to have lunch with Cook, Apple's CEO. Apple CEO Tim Cook (Tim Cook) and a charity auction site Charitybuz in April to participate in a US charity auction website Charity Buzz auction, the auction with their first opportunity to communicate. This auction reserve price of $ 10,000, at the time the transaction is expected to eventually price $ 100,000, but after a fierce competition, the final bid price up to $ 200,000.

The successful bidder will have the opportunity to work with Cook at Apple headquarters in Cupertino, Calif lunch. In addition, the winner will also receive two to attend an event in the future of Apple VIP seats.

Cook lunch meals will be borne entirely by Cook, but accommodation and travel expenses have to be borne by the winner of the auction personally, that this cost will be the cost of additional expenditure beyond the removal of the auction. Dining on a specific date, and may, after consultation with the Cook successful bidders. Of course, depending on the cook time schedule to be.

Charity auction with previous years, as Cook the earnings will be used to help to "Robert Kennedy Human Rights" (Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights), which provided funding. World leaders through an alliance of human rights, social justice and taught advanced corporate responsibility, the organization hopes to achieve a "just" peace.

In the past three years, Cook has been involved in charity auction organized by the Charity Buzz. 2013, Cook auction opportunities and to drink coffee, and raised $ 610,000 for charity. Last year, Cook auction lunch with their opportunity, raised $ 33.0001 ten thousand donations.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About dominicenid


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Andorra

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.