Existing Member?

citymike

Bangkok

THAILAND | Saturday, 4 March 2006 | Views [496] | Comments [2]

Arriving in Bangkok from India is like rejoining civilisation. Of course it is a big city and very steamy in more than one sense of the word but I was so happy to see a clean looked after place. The hotel room was wonderful, a paradise compared to the hotels in India. The city skyline is very impressive and when taking the skytrain I also took the opportunity to take some photos. It's just a pity that the city is so boring, apart from the prostitutes there doesn't seem much to do.

So, I left for Phuket thinking that as a holiday resort it would be a little more restained than Bangkok. Ive only been here a day and I've seen more prostitutes, ladyboys, and gay men than in the rest of my life. I reckon that in two weeks I'll either be a crack gay whore or I will move to Mexico.

Tags: Culture

Comments

1

Have you not admitted to being a City fan? Crack gay whore aint so bad then.

  Stephen the Stag Mar 6, 2006 9:56 PM

2

I'm moving to Mexico. When I was watching football some of the bar girls asked me if I support Manchester or Liverpool, when I tried to explain they just didn't understand! I'd rather be a gay crack whore than a red!!

  doherty1957 Mar 7, 2006 7:01 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.