Existing Member?

Woot! for Navigation Skills This trip has been a plan in process for over a year. Now the time has come for us to galavant across far-off nations and discover hidden treasures in ancient ruins and all that sort of jazz. We shall keep you updated on our adventures as they occur...

Food Balancing Act

CANADA | Tuesday, 12 June 2007 | Views [496] | Comments [1]

Two females + One untied craving = A bad combination. 

Wandering around Segovia in the heat of the afternoon with little shade to be found, a person cannot help but want some icecream.  And not just a little bit of icecream (like one or two scoops), but I am meaning A LOT of icecream.  So the hunt began.  We started comparing all the prices to see where we can get the best bang for our buck...and slowly became depressed.  Not giving up just yet, we decided to hunt down a grocery store.  I believe you can see where this is going... Once we hit the icecream isle there was no going back.  We were going all out!  One tub of 990ml icecream was in our very near future.  One pail EACH.  An entire bucket of fantastic all to ourselves.  Buying a package of plastic spoons and with our prized treasure in our bag we strolled to find a nice spot to begin our feast...or should I say our dinner.  Yes, dinner.  Not a snack or a desert to compliment a meal.  It was the meal.  Needless to say, we couldn´t finish our delicious pail of goodness, but it was a heck of a lot more icecream than we would have got anywhere else...a lot more for a reduced rate.

Obviously we are professionals at balancing out our food groups... Calcium, Chocolate, Protien and Chocolate.

Tags: Food & eating

Comments

1

Reading this made me feel a very strong connection with you guys. Because as you know I love ice cream and have on occasion done the exact same thing. Mmm ice cream. I'd have to say it was an excellent choice of meal!!

  Kirsten Jun 18, 2007 2:25 AM

About denae


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.