Existing Member?

France 08 Off to France, Sams first holiday.

Aizeney.

FRANCE | Saturday, 2 August 2008 | Views [605]

Arts, Crafts and food night in Aizenay which is about 10mins away. They closed off a street and had strange street artists performing, you had Katy with the strange dress, moped and blow up catipiller. Band of musicians that were superb, one of them kept pulling out a cube of something and lighting it, the cube then gave off differant coloured smoke and a nice smell.The weirdest one of all was the bloke with a tv screen made out of an orange box, this was mounted on a stick, he would look through it and commentate on what was going on. Now for the food, we had hot pita bread baked in a wood fired oven then filled with goats cheese, really nice. Abbie had one filled with chocolate spread although she only liked the spread. We have bought a Quail that was cooked on an open fire for our tea. We have just tried it and wish we had bought more than one as they are quite small.

Anyway there are more photos on the link on the right.

About daznsaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.