Existing Member?

Out on Walkabouts On my way with Ted to see a bit of the world. Plan to have some craic and enjoy it while we can. Thailand...Japan...USA....and to Kristi in the 'Peg...HERE WE COME!!!!

Gees, It's HOT

THAILAND | Tuesday, 27 March 2007 | Views [648] | Comments [3]

Welcome back to Bangkok....where it is a nice sizzling 33 degrees C! And that is only at 8.30am. I prefer the sun and summer to snow and winter, but hey! When the tar starts melting on the road, that's when I will run for cover in the air con internet cafe.

Come Thursday I will be leaving Thailand. Now, I'm just packing up and preparing to go to Japan. On Friday I will be back in Kagawa where I lived/worked for 2 years. Looking forward to catching up with those friends still there....

WOW - 5 months in Thailand has gone super dooper quick. I have really enjoyed this experience and glad that I came here. The teaching was a great motivator for me, and I look forward to putting my new found confidence into practice when I get home (and find a job!!!) It is a nice feeling knowing that teaching is what I want to do.  As for travelling in Thailand, well, that has been fantastic too. Just remember the suncream and she'll be apples.

My top 3 places in Thailand:

1. Pai      2. Kanchanaburi     3. Nawamin School (How dorky is that!)

I have great memories of Thailand and I am pretty certain that I will find myself back here one day!

But for now, it is back to packing up my suitcase. I emptied it out yesterday onto the bed, got stressed and then went to the cinema. Saw Ghost Rider which was ok. It was film number 19 that we have seen in Thailand. It is really cheap here to watch films...120 Baht! Anyways, back to the packing....Today  made a trip to the post office to send stuff on. I hope I can get the rest of the stuff in. And I've realised that where I am heading to in Japan is around mid teens in tempreture...I only have 3 jumpers!!! Oh well! Least I won't get sunburnt.

Tags: Packing & gadgets

Comments

1

Well don't know what's going om with the views...haven't been there last two posting you put up...but I'm sure they're great.
Love to you both...stay safe

  Mummy Mar 27, 2007 10:55 PM

2

I'm waiting you and Michelle.

I have a lot of story to tell you.

Please contact me on 30th or 31st.

  Sanae Mar 28, 2007 1:23 AM

3

Have fun in Kagawa! I'm jealous and hearing that you guys are going back makes me realize how much I miss it. Hope you get your udon fix (I had a dream about udon the other night, how weird is that!).

Safe travels!

  Rachel Apr 3, 2007 4:18 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.