Existing Member?

2010 Brazilian Tour

Finally Made It

BRAZIL | Thursday, 29 July 2010 | Views [389] | Comments [3]

We are here in Brazil now.  Our flights went very smoothly.  Business class is quite amazing.  3 course meal, hot towels, reclining seats ---- makes the time go pretty quickly.  Upon our arrival, we met Thadeu, the professional coach that will be with us all week, and transferred to our hotel.  After checking in, our boys got their first taste of playing against Brazilians.  Needless to say the first 15 minutes were tough for them.  I'm happy to report that they settled down and started to play more quickly and with less anxiety.  They are still adjusting to the travel time so by tomorrow I expect even greater improvement.  We had a short team meeting with our Brazilian teammates.  Our team consists of 7 Americans and 7 Brazilians.  They will be training and competing with us all week.  


Have to run and eat.  Take care all.

Dan

Comments

1

Thanks Dan for the update it sounds like everything is off to a great start

  Mark DuBord Jul 29, 2010 12:45 PM

2

We really appreciate the updates. Hope all continues to go well. We can't wait to hear more about the trip. Have fun everyone.

  Eric Pauly Jul 29, 2010 1:15 PM

3

Thanks for the updates and the pictures. Paula looks a little to relaxed though. Somebody better give her something to do or she probably won't ever come back.

  Jeff Duffield Jul 30, 2010 2:57 AM

About davidweiler


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.