Existing Member?

World Adventure

Kuala Lumpur -goodbye Malaysia

MALAYSIA | Friday, 25 June 2010 | Views [1032]

Hi All,

Back from Melaka. Needed to stay longer.

Just staying for a couple of nights before flying out to Indonesia. Staying at China Town inn again for the convenience. Did a handbasin wash and have washing hanging all over the room on a washing line that we have strung up.

Decided to just eat at the upstairs section of the large tourist market at the small wok food shop. Certainly no comparison to Penang or Melaka. I also tried the local indian food near the market (chicken Masala) but it was a bit average.

Went for a wander around little India before heading into the Muslim quarters. Taking it easy. Really have an already left the country attitude and just waiting for time to catch up.

Vanessa went for a haircut to get the ends of her hair trimmed at a local chinatown salon. She came back to the room later and was not happy. The hairdresser, edwina scissorhands, had 'trimmed' about 15cm of her hair off! We have not had much success with haircuts during our trip.

Next day.

Really early start at 430am. Needed to catch a taxi to sentral station to catch the bus to the LCCT. It takes about 1hr travel on the bus. I like the low cost carrier terminal as it is quite efficient and we were checked in and processed through customs without any problems.

In a couple of hours we will be arriving at Bali, Indonesia.
Bye,

David and Vanessa

About david_vanessa


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.