Existing Member?

Away somewhere nice...

Camping in New Forrest

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 9 September 2007 | Views [404]

Well third weekend in the UK and why not go camping! Kathy decided that this was going to be a good idea before we left NZ, and as she knows best, let her sign us up!! Great idea tho, was a cool weekend. We headed down on the train, ha, well tried to, me and rob managed to get on the wrong train, along with Blari and Dav, which was very funny. After we figured this out, got off at a stop, luckily were heading the same way, and jumped on a train heading down. Ended up in New Forrest, at a camping ground, roundhill?! Sweet set up, proceeded to meet the other twenty people and have a crazy night of drinking!

Rob forgot to sl;eep that first night, oh came to bed,but not sleep, so when up in the morning was a mess allready, lets just say by lunchtime, he was a handful!! Six of us dedicated Kiwis headed to the pub to watch the rugby while the others went kyaking, honestly!! Watched some great games of rugby as well as checking out the town of brockenhurst. Headed back to camp that afternoon for a stella mission of hackey and frisbee, remebering of course that rob couldnt see the hack let alone kick it! ANother great night had camping, and a better sleep, he must be getting soft in his old age!

Had beauty weather all weekend, great company, great rugby! What more could you ask for!

Tags: The Great Outdoors

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.