Existing Member?

Away somewhere nice...

First mission to Rugby!

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 25 August 2007 | Views [286]

First weekend here we managed a mission, pretty good for us small timers! Got on a train, sounds easy, was a bit of a mission! Headin up to Rugby from London, to visit the one and only Pomm. Picked us up, straight for beer! Was a bloody hot weekend and figured we deserved it by getting there in one piece! Had a good catch up with pomm took us to a few of the pubs around the plavce, treated us to some shit fish n chips! Headin back to his luxury apartment on the canal, fancy! Followed the tour with a few more beverages, before i gave in to jet lag and pom and rob hit the pubs again! Messy night!

Next day pom took us on a tiki tour of rugby and the surrounding area, managed a roman fighting area, birmingham airport, random, needed to pick up a mate! Few shops, yay me! Rugby is a beauty town, so georgeous! Ended up at a pub, surprise surprise and had a meal and drink or to. Crashed out that night, pom and mate had to get up to fly out for egypt the next day!

Me and rob missioned back the next afternoon, rested (?!) for our mission flat/job hunting time in London! Good weekend

Tags: Friends

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.