Existing Member?

Away somewhere nice...

All Blacks vs French

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 6 October 2007 | Views [289]

Sp we werent gunna go, dino why just figured didnt have tickets, soon solved that problem!! looked on line for a few and they were not badly priced - heaps of irish trying to get rid of theirs! then anos friend came thru with a windfall -works for adidas and managed to secure us tickets!! yay her! great tickets they were to!

So hooked ourselves up with a hire car and bailed over to cardiff very early that morning, cool city, nice and small and everyone really friendly. Mind you by lunch the city streets had completely closed down and was overrun with kiwis and frenchies! madness. had a massive day!

game was great - really enjoyed it, we were very nervous the whole time, especially after we watched aussie get done by the english!  woops! all was good until the last ten minutesish -when the ref decided that yes he was a muppet and yes he would send mccallistar off and flag the forward pass rule! we were outta there as soon as full time whistle went as even tho it was about 4 to 1 outnumbering the frenchies - they were bloody loud!! straight in the car - after robs famous chat to the tv crew (eight takes to get him to say interivew without swearing!!) drove home after match, very quiet trip, lots of swearing in the car too!!

all in all, good game, great crowd, cool city, sucky ref.

Tags: The Great Outdoors

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.