Existing Member?

How to spend your redundancy settlement

Buneos Aires - Visit No1

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 2 October 2010 | Views [304]

I got up earlt in Roasario to get my bus to BA so that i could arrive at a decent time. I have decided to split off from Adrien now as i was getting intense cabin feever. Luckily he was also tempted to stay in Rosario and learn Spannish so I was able to split off from him without causing any issue.

When i arrived in BA i met a rep from the hostel and he driected me to the Underground and how to get to the hostel. The hostel is really nice and within muinets of checking in i met Tom an Aussie from my room and we decided to go for a short walk and grab a beer. On the walk i met Julian (From Iguasu) and arranged to meet up that evening as we are in the same hostel. In the evening we met up and headed to Andy's (who julian is traveling with) hostel. There we had some food and played pool before finding a bar. The bar we found is called the Beer Meuseum and is more of a bar than a meuseum but it has a massive collection of beer cans of various companies including some really cool limited edition cans with cartoons etc on them.

The following morning me and Julian headed for the port to get a boat to Colonia Uraguay. On the way we were caught in the most almighty downpour it was insane, I swear i have never experienced rain like it, not even in England. This caused us to miss the boat we wanted but we mannaged to get on a later one so all is good.

About dan_powell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.