Existing Member?

Experiences in Asia

Korea: end credits

SOUTH KOREA | Friday, 4 November 2005 | Views [752]

Well, it's only a few hours now until I take the train up to Incheon to fly out at 9am tomorrow morning. My boxes have been posted, my money wired to England and my backpack packed.

  These past few days have included many leaving parties (one for every school I teach at, Hapkido, friends etc) so I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I was glad to see that some of my Korean friends took notice of the fact that my aim is  to travel light, and only bought me the most impractical of presents - thanks for the glass figures!! However, seriously, I've been really humbled by all the things that have been said to me, and presents that I have received in the days coming up to my leaving. The leaving party last night was a great way to say, "see you later", to everyone - I had a great time, although my throat is giving me some grief at the moment due to over exertion in the singing room.

So anyway, keep in touch everyone, and keep checking here for news of my eight week Asia jaunt - next stop, Bangkok!

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about South Korea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.