Existing Member?

And they're off..... Who's up for a little trip....

Santa Barbara

USA | Friday, 6 November 2009 | Views [367]

Our last stop before we hit LA is beautiful Santa Barbara.... What can we say, great beach, great town, stunning views, and another great wharf...

Running along the edge of the beach either side of the wharf was a boardwalk which the locals run on, ride along, roller bladed, there was volley balling, just about everything you would expect to see on a Californian beach!

To top off this true Californian experience was the huge palm trees that lined the beach, its brilliant! It was only a short stop over here, just enough time to check out town, have a beer and relax after another hard say of sight seeing LOL.

We had a great meal on the wharf while watching another great sunset... The best part about this afternoon was watching the small yachts topple over while heading into the harbor, very funny... The birds here are so so timid and don't mind a little bit of a pose for the camera..

Just another truly beautiful coastal town...

Another californian sunset

Another californian sunset

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.