Existing Member?

And they're off..... Who's up for a little trip....

Our last days in Mexico

MEXICO | Thursday, 29 October 2009 | Views [564] | Comments [3]

Ok ok so Dan and I have been very slack keeping this journal updated but to be completely honest, we haven't really done too much touristy stuff since arriving in Mexico... After a crazy 4 months of traveling we needed a holiday away from our holiday and Mexico as it seems was just what the backpacker ordered LOL....

So let me backtrack and let you know what we have been up to... Since our last entry we spent the rest of the week relaxing Acapulco style – Sleeping in, drinking beer and eating some great Mexican food including Dominos, Burger king, Starbucks etc LOL.. We made sure to be on the beach as much as physically possible and lets just say that a picture says a thousand words....

As we have fallen in love with the Mexican coast we dropped all plans of heading to Sth America and booked our first available flight to the breathtakingly beautiful Baja Peninsula...

We are staying at a 5 star all inclusive resort (yes that is right, we have an unlimited supply of alcoholic beverages, activities and food!!!!)

The pools here are amazing and we are situated right on the beautiful Los Cabos beach...

Los Cabos is the southern most tip of the peninsula and it is stunning!!! Ok ok, so although this may sound really easy but it isn't... Dan and I discovered the dangers of free cocktails...

This is a pretty funny story bottom line, great tasty strong cocktails, drinking in a swim up pool, in the afternoon sun, talking to a great American couple (Jess and Aaron), and lets just say it was a big night...

The hangover the next day was unbelievable but nothing this place can't fix...

Ahhh, Cabos.... We learnt our lesson and will not have another cocktail until we hit Las Vegas (this doesn't include beer or wine however LOL)... Ok, ok back to our trip... There isn't much else to say, our daily routine is get up, either gym or tennis, breakfast, pool lazing, lunch, beach lazing, dinner and thats about it...

We had another big night with Jess and Aaron - starting off with some competitive beer pong and let me tell you we are hooked! And the girls were hard to beat LOL. We have one day left to relax and soak up some Mexican sun before flying to San Francisco on Thursday and that is about all...... Hope you are all jealous...

The beach at night.

The beach at night.

 

Comments

1

Piquetes soy muy celoso.

ask a local what it means.

  jace Oct 29, 2009 7:19 PM

2

happy birthday!!!
so nice to know you are now in the 5 star world!
This place looks amazing!Might just have to visit also!
Take care. lots of love

  barb Nov 1, 2009 10:53 PM

3

happy birthday.
where's the carona pics?
have u got my carona bucket yet?
how come u neva answer my questions?
someone? anyone? Jace?

  pat Nov 2, 2009 11:55 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.