Existing Member?

Ridin' with the Rev Modern adventures in an ancient world.

Zero Hour...9 AM

USA | Saturday, 21 November 2009 | Views [788] | Comments [2]

I can't seem to get that Elton John song out of my head.  I did pack my bags last night though, preflight. 

Tomorrow is the big day.  I will finally be reunited with several friends that I haven't seen in months, and a few others that I haven't seen in a year or more.  Sadly, I have to say goodbye to a few friends at home, as they are beginning study abroad tours, or are returning to their home countries.  You will be missed, but that only increases my chances of potentially couchsurfing across the world.  I do wish them all good luck -- 大吉大利 -- and to keep in touch.

People ask me, are you excited?  Of course.  Are you nervous?  Not really.  Are you ready?  Of cour...actually...no, I'm not.  I don't think that there is any measure of preparations that can be made in order to be ready for a trip of this magnitude.  Of course, I have most everything that I will need for the trip, but my mind will be blown the minute I step off of the jetway and into the 飞机场.  The massive exhale from the almost 14 hour flight from New Jersey will separate Casey from 凯思, and the great adventure will begin. 

I'll try to keep updating this page as my travels find me in areas that have access to the internet. 

Tags: elton john, flights, good night and good luck

 

Comments

1

Wish you would have told me you were flying into New Jersey. I'm like 15 minutes away from Newark Airport.

  Andy Hines Nov 21, 2009 5:05 PM

2

Jersey, Jersey, I mean seriously Newark, New Jersey. Did you not read my first post from like 3 months ago? Newark is firmly entrenched at the number 2 spot in the list of arm pits of the world. What kind of cruel person would make you fly through New Jersey, oh the same guy who got all your names and passport numbers wrong. My bad at least I hope he at least said that.

  joshuapatterson23 Nov 26, 2009 3:18 AM

About cross


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.