Existing Member?

All colors of Fiesta

Learn New Skills - On the Edge of Times

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [214] | Scholarship Entry

I’ve decided to tell you about stage fencing as I like to look at ordinary things from unusual point. It’s more than a hobby or sport. It’s unusual way to travel for one who can’t afford abroad trips or who’s looking for something new. At first sight it’s not about travel, but it is – that’s the point.

I always want to be an explorer - show the beauty of this world and share encouraging stories with others. 3 years ago I left job and started university courses of TV journalism. Unfortunately the sphere of travel journalism is absolutely undeveloped in Russia and I have to find abroad any opportunity to learn how to make travel films.

Everything that I know about travel journalism I studied by myself – watching TV programs and participating international contests. I traveled a lot. I film with my photo camera Nikon D90. My TV experience includes several university and contest projects.

I really need this scholarship to communicate with travel film guru, practice, learn certain tips as now I have no one to give me any advice in this field. It’s not easy to get into the world of travel filming, but I strongly believe that there is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About cristinedelamer


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.