Existing Member?

Los Angeles County Fair

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 14 October 2012 | Views [695] | Comments [3] | Scholarship Entry

It’s easy in a city as big as LA to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of urban life. We were fascinated to discover that LA started out as one of the most fertile valleys in California. Those agricultural roots still exist, if you know where to find them. We decided to seek out a humorous adventure at one of its oldest attractions, the Los Angeles County Fair.

Craig and Rich have been friends and creative collaborators for over 7 years, working together on short films, web series, & viral videos. We are self taught filmmakers who enjoy the thrill of shooting low-budget and visually appealing works, both in front of and behind the camera. If a topic (or location) is interesting and has a story to tell, we want to film it, infusing our unique sense of humor and creative passion into every aspect of our work. 

We aim to inspire as well as entertain, utilizing our unique style and sensibility. Documenting our travels and capturing the culture and history of Brazil and Carnival would be icing on the cake. We hope to one day create and produce our work on a larger scale. This scholarship would be a great opportunity to both learn from professionals & grow as artists & filmmakers.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

Comments

1

Very cool! Great team and excellent camera work...

  Rachel Oct 25, 2012 2:01 PM

2

Cool team! Great vid too!

  Lilli Oct 25, 2012 5:44 PM

3

Um..they're cute!!

  Fiona Oct 30, 2012 5:27 PM

About craignrich


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.