Existing Member?

300 faces

Day 76 - More Markets

NEPAL | Monday, 28 April 2008 | Views [560]

Except this time it was indoors. BMK is a famous air-conditioned inside market that suspisciously resembles a shopping mall. Except your only buying fake merchandise. Everything a pov backpacker could want is there - 6 levels of clothes, cds, dvds, gadgets, junk and polo shirts. Like the weekend markets I cant pronounce it took me a long time to find my way around, but this time I didnt even try to buy something! I was slightly afraid of a repeat disappointment in guessing sizes but mainly the reason was because I had seen it all before and there wasnt much point buying something that I'd have to lug around for the rest of the year. I looked for a few cds but couldnt find anything new, the layout wasnt the best so I think I'll just hold the music fix until the Boom Boom Room in cambodia (cheap and extensive).

Another bad day of shopping done, I cooled off in the pool before setting about packing my bags. I still cant believe how much crap I have - all of it can be deemed necessary but I never seem to use any of it. Will definitely have to just bite the bullet and throw half away but I know that as soon as I do, I'll need that old shirt or mozzie spray.

About counsell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.