Existing Member?

Corban Summary of my life thus far since yesterday....

Long time to load the internet

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 29 January 2008 | Views [398] | Comments [3]

It's officially been over a week and so everyone is here. I'm living with 6 males in a room and they're all just a blessing to this very full house. Except we lack Mary Kate and Ashley. This week we are talking about missions and we have a speaker all the way from Pennsylvania and I spent the last weekend in Brighton in which when I can I'll get some pictures of it up. It's right in the english channel. I've been around sussex quite a bit riding the train. And England is the most beautiful place on earths existence. And a camera can just not capture it and it truly is a pity. tommorow I have a mission outreach in pubs in Brighton and I'm looking forward to that. That's all I have to say at this point in time though. Love, Corban P.S. sorry I havent been in contact with you mom and dad I'm so busy just know that I love you and that this is where I am supposed to be and that the internet is really slow.

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

Comments

1

Hi Corban!!! Your Pops & John Dean are here in my office. Great blog, good to hear what's happening with you.
We will keep praying
Chris

  Chris Hess Feb 6, 2008 1:12 AM

2

Hey Corban, Hows it going? I pray all is well. Have you met any of my relatives yet?? jk lol :)
I look forward to hearing all about your time there.
God Bless!!
In Christ,
Tina

  Tina Feb 8, 2008 1:01 AM

3

Corban, Glad to know you are enjoying your time and hope you are learning lots. Know that we are praying for you and are very proud of you. Love you.
Know our Lord is with you.
Love in Christ.
Grandma C.

  Donna Carnes Feb 21, 2008 1:52 AM

About corbanthenomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.