Existing Member?

Corban Summary of my life thus far since yesterday....

good morning

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 20 January 2008 | Views [475] | Comments [4]

Flight from atlanta was delayed six hours and sleep was as close as where I came from. Finally arrived from underneath the clouds at half past 1 pm and got to the base around 2:30 to a welcoming committee of sleepers in my room. Jetlag has been a killer spent most of this morning playing chess on my computer until 5 in the morning when I finally fell asleep. Three of my roomates were also up and we went to the kitchen and had some midnight toast. Life is good here tonight the dts finally starts. poeple are still arriving from all over the world and the house is a blur of people with different backgrounds and different dialect. Thats the only update I have right now and the only time I have because my battery is about to die. Well good morning to you all.

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Hey Corbin,
I'm glad you made it safe and sound and that all is going well. Praise the Lord!
Well, Keep in touch.
Praying for you,
Tina

  Tina Jan 22, 2008 1:13 PM

2

Glad you made it. We heard about the weather in Atlanta and wondered if you would be delayed. I'm glad you are there. Dig in!
Press On!
Dad

  Randy McKain Jan 22, 2008 2:42 PM

3

Hey!!
Glad you made it there safe!! :)
Cant wait to hear more about it..
ttyl..
Ashley

  Ashley Jan 24, 2008 3:11 PM

4

Hope you are having a wonderful time!! We love you! Grandma says hi :)

Renee and Geoff

  Renee Peterson Feb 12, 2008 10:45 AM

About corbanthenomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.