Existing Member?

Grass Is Always Greener...

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 15 June 2011 | Views [225] | Scholarship Entry

The trip to India was along the lines of the story - i was searching for something else in my life but the footage from Sydney was shot recently. I do not know the exact reasons for shooting either of them but only when the World Nomads Project came up, it became apparent. Somehow I could put together the plot of combining the two scenarios.

I currently work as a Business Development Manager for a Media Production company. Even though i work in the media industry, i am not working as a doco or film-maker (therefore am still amateur) which is my ultimate goal. I quit working as a Mechatronics Engineer a year ago in order to pursue this dream...

Docos are certainly one of the most exciting genres of film. If I am given the opportunity to shoot docos, I would love to shoot on subjects like wildlife, nature, rural cultures, environmental issues and similar themes. Winning this scholarship would open doors to the film-making industry and sooner rather than later, I will be living my dream and inspiring others to do so...

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

About coquetboy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.