Existing Member?

Whatever You Do Keep Moving Forward

So This Is Love

PORTUGAL | Wednesday, 7 May 2014 | Views [248]

When people talk about love and relationships I would often find myself twiddling my thumbs, I am young and am yet to experience either - at least with a person. But you see my greatest love affair of all has been with the world. I've swam with Portugal, walked with Barcelona, danced with France and dined with England. Each country has left their mark on me. When people ask: What is your favorite country that you have visited? I honestly can not answer for with each country comes special memories. Memories that can't be measured against one another. So now when I am asked that question I say the world. Just as when I am asked where is home I answer it is where my heart is. You see home is not a geographical place, it is a feeling. 

 

In Portugal I fell in love with the blue skies and warm sea breeze. Long drives with the windows down and the radio blaring is what I long for now as I close my eyes and recall my short time spent in Portugal last July. I felt free. I felt alive. I felt love. Love for the the way the sand felt between my toes, love for the water that I'm convinced flows through my veins, love for the food that I constantly crave, love for the people that I was lucky enough to share my experiences with. It was a time that I felt invincible. It was the beginning of an adventure and one of the greatest love affairs of them all.

 

Tags: portugal

About consultingnomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Portugal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.