Existing Member?

woo HOO! "You can dream your life or live your dream..."

arriving in Santiago...

SPAIN | Thursday, 11 October 2007 | Views [1175] | Comments [3]

crying and laughing with joy!

crying and laughing with joy!

Running through the streets of Santiago de Compostela...I felt as though I were flying.  I could not feel my feet, my legs, my backpack...only the anticipation of reaching the Cathedral. In the square, I fell to my knees, prayed and cried with absolute joy and wonder at the beauty of that moment...

I feel at peace.

Tags: Adventures

 

Comments

1

I am smiling, crying and dancing in joy with you...
You are so amazing woman Kelly!!!!!!
I hope that our paths will cross again, Kauai is waiting for you if you choose to come here again.....
Much Aloha to you sista
xoxoxoox

  Lori Oct 12, 2007 6:52 AM

2

I don't know what to say really. Words just can't express... I'm so proud of you, happy for you, and can't believe it went by so fast. It seems like you just left yesterday. So much for us to catch up on and I miss you like the crazy! I can't wait until we meet again.
xoxox, Jill

  Jill Oct 12, 2007 7:40 AM

3

What a wonderfull Website!
How you can guess I finally came back in Rome! What a beautifull thing, to return to my everyday life after such a good experience!
But, I will not forget the moment of the arrival in front of Santiago Cathedral running through the city!
Byeeee!

  Valerio "Er Mentuccia" Oct 13, 2007 8:52 PM

About connaughty


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.