Existing Member?

Ovolo Hotel

What you shouldn’t miss on a trip to London!

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 17 February 2015 | Views [222]

Are you planning a trip to London? When there are so many options to do in London, then you must plan your trip wisely, so as not to miss anything out there. From the best tourist attractions to the best shopping, dining and nightlife, London has the very best of your taste. This city is a treasure trove of activities worth boasting about. Here is a list of places, events and activities you should do when you visit London next time.

Tip #1: Up to the affordable places!

From the modern London Eye to the historic Tower of London, this city has a rich wealth of history and culture that leaves every tourist wanting more. London has no shortage of tourist staples including the Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall, Millenium Bridge, Natural History Museum, Wallace Collection, Tower of London, Royal Opera House and much more.

Tip #2: Way to the shopping galore!

To the delight of shopping freaks, London has a lot to offer starting from large department stores to exclusive boutiques. You can go on shopping trips to the Oxford Street, Portobello Road Market and Covent Garden. Don’t forget to shop around street markets in London!

Tip #3: Hanging out!

London’s night clubs, pubs, bars and casinos calling all party people! Whether you are looking for a glamorous night out or something more interesting such as playing casino slots in this most beautiful city of UK, you will find it one of your choices. London has a thriving mix of laid-back pubs, energetic live music venues and electrifying casinos. Feeling lucky? From incredible venues to globally acclaimed clubbing institutions, you’ll never be bored when hanging out in the city. With countless attractions, London’s casinos, clubs and pubs deliver an experience beyond comparison.

Tip #4: Foodies Heaven!

You don’t have to empty your wallet for dining out in the best restaurants of London.

To dine out in London without going over budgeted; you just need to know where to go. Whether you like eating by side of an open fireplace in old pub or dining out riverside, London will not disappoint you. You should not miss craft beer pubs and café houses.

 

Tip #5: Free Stuff!

Enjoy fantastic London experiences without spending a penny. London has numerous museums, parks and libraries, where you can explore more about the city and nature free of cost. See stories of World War I at Imperial War Museum or walk around the dinosaurs’ gallery at the Science Museum Media Space. You have a lot of free things to do in London that are quite fascinating, that too, when you are not being asked to spend anything.

London meets the needs of every reveler. This city is home to artisans and boutique shops during the day, which transforms into amazing entertainment epicenter during night. Enjoy the very best of London with spectacular cultural attractions and vibrant nightlife.

Tags: betting with amazing 3d slots, online casino gambling

About community


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.