Existing Member?

Ovolo Hotel

Have a happy ride on your dream vacations!!

HONG KONG | Friday, 13 February 2015 | Views [328]

Are you spending your vacation in Hong Kong? Is Ocean Theme Park on your list? Well, if you think that you are just too old then please be clear with the fact that this park is meant for everyone. No one is too old to visit it. From a ten year old to twenty, everyone has something or the other for themselves in this theme park. There might be a problem of accommodation but its location solves that too. There are many hotels in the area where one can find a fine place to dwell in. On the other hand, there are also few boutique hotels in Hong Kong on the list which confers free tickets to the ocean theme park in conjunction with amazing freebies like free breakfast, free snacks, free minibar, free wi-fi etc.

One can easily find a place like that to dwell in for few days and enjoy their holiday thoroughly. The most amazing feature of Ocean theme park is that while having fun you are learning too. The juxtaposition of these two things is an amazing combination that is rarely seen. Journey of the park is undubiously mesmerizing and will leave you astounding. To throw light on its past, the park was built in 1977 with the motto of entertaining, educating and conserving. The park has won most prestigious award for its initiatives too. Besides being an award winner, the park has never left the chance to entice its guest by the multifarious rides and heart throbbing roller coasters!

It is basically a marine life themed park where you can witness myriads of fishes. From the world’s smallest monkey and toucan to the world’s largest rodent, this is the place where you will see it all. Get a chance to say hello to a penguin or just enjoy the thrilling rides with your friends. You can also enjoy the ride of cable car or funicular train as the ocean park is divided into two parts. One is lying on the wave front while the other is covering the Summit area.

There are many travelers who always wished to go to the poles, inspired by watching a series on discovery channel. Well you never know that when will you go up there but it’s the time where you can enjoy the place by getting the feeling of poles. Taking a Bob Sled ride, meeting snowy owls, long-tusked Pacific walruses and other different exotic fauna at ocean theme park will take you breath away.

These are the few reasons which are why you must add ocean theme park on your list of hang outs. Learn, enjoy and have fun.

 

Tags: accommodation in hong kong, hong kong accommodation, rent apartment hong kong

About community


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.