Existing Member?

The Coconuts Trekking Adventures A journey of discovery for two grey nomads

England and Wales

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 31 May 2008 | Views [572] | Comments [3]

A beautiful sunny day in Wales. Had a great time in London. Went to see Les Miserables. Buck palace, Tower of London, cruise on the Thames etc etc. Stayed with Robert and Sophie in London, then with Joan in Brockenhurst. Caught the train to South Wales. We are heading for Scotland and hopefully the Isle of Islay on Monday.

Comments

1

Hi Guys!
All well here and Sharon improving by the day.
I took the train from LHR to Cardiff for many years in the past.
It cost 13 Pounds 4 or 5 years ago but it must be much more now!!!
ATB
John and Sharon

  John Rees Jun 7, 2008 10:47 PM

2

8th June Hi John , we are leaving Cardiff tomorrow. Jim is taking us to your old house in Lake road west. Jim wants to know what number it was?
Just spent the last week travelling around England. Newark on Trent , Yorkshire, and the Lake District. Didnt make it up to Scotland as ran out of time.
Love from Martin and Janet

  coconuts Jun 11, 2008 2:02 AM

3

Hi Guys!

Jim probably means the big old house at 35 Ninian Rd Roath Park or does he mean 38 Heath Park Drive Heath?
See them both if you can.
Will try to phone you later today (Wednesday)
ATB
John and Shaz

  John Rees Jun 11, 2008 9:06 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.