Existing Member?

Where's the bear? South India, Sri-Lanka, Thailand, Veitnam, Cambodia, Laos, Austraila....

The rest of South Thailand...

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 30 April 2008 | Views [472]

The full Moon party was a blast..buckets buckets and more buckets, thousands of people dancing along the beach, thumping music, fires, the sun rising, it was alot of fun!! We chilled in Ko Phangan for a few days afterwards before we headed to Ko Tao, also known as turtle Island, we managed to find a lovely little beach with huts, not very many people, it was lovely, apart from when we returned back to our hut to go to bed, switched on the light only to find a few rats running over our beds and bags...so we moved to a nicer hut. Unfortunately it rained and rained for the few days we were there BUT I quite liked it, I got to wear socks and my jumper which was sooo nice! We very nearly got washed away at sea when the storms began, I was so scared, Lily and Jessie found it quite fun, but I was begging the taxi boat man to "TURN BACK PLEAAASEE" and he did because the waves were too dangerous and our little boat was about to capsise..phew! The storm cleared and off to Bangkok to meet my sister, I spent the night on my own, which was strange, I walked up and down the busy roads, wondering what to do with myself and eventually decided that I should go to bed so I could wake up bright and early to go to the airport...

Oh what a joy it is to be bossed around by my sister again, seriously, I have missed it, I think that she is very suprised that I am actually alive, which is nice. Jessie and Lily are on their way to meet us in Ko Samet, which is beachy and nice.

Off to Cambodia on a very long bus on sunday, I must leave Thailand before my visa runs out and I get put in prison...that wouldn't be very good, so I'm going back to Bangkok with my sister and doing the long and tedious journey on my own, to counrty number three, I'm very excited, I love South Thailand, the people are wonderful and the beaches are beautiful but I'm looking forward to getting back to some less touristy place.

Love love love.xxxx

About claire-winder


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.