Existing Member?

Dine, Dance, and Discover “I’m here to chew bubblegum and kick some ass. And I’m all out of bubblegum.”- Roddy Piper, THEY LIVE

Introducing: The New Journal of Wonderment and Amusing Anecdotes and What-not

CHINA | Thursday, 22 November 2007 | Views [584] | Comments [1]

Ta da. I haven't done an online journal since those emo days of livejournal. Haha. Those were fun times, though. And I did have a website before that...and i guess I made some lame attempt at a modern website that I designed entirely on my own in some webdesign class. But those days are over. My html skills laid to rest, for now. This is the hopefully fruitful beginings of a new online journal.


I am not sure how much I will contribute to this. I have a traditional journal that I keep most of my recorded activities in, as well as other notebooks and scraps of paper that I jot ideas and notions down on. So, the purpose of THIS particular journal...well, I'm not sure what it will be yet.

hm. Happy Thanksgiving.

Tags: Party time

Comments

1

ok so you know you wanted to keep up with me, the ultimate world nomad writer and that's why you started this silly thing! haha... oh and are those emo days of livejournal over...?...cinepunk!? lol. i like it. a mix of the teenager still inside you and the film fanatic that you can't help but release.

i can't wait to read the anecdotes and what-nots. we can keep each other entertained with completely inappropriate comments ;)

  avant-garde_chauvintist Nov 22, 2007 5:26 PM

About cinepunk


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.