Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

shop shop shop shop

THAILAND | Sunday, 27 March 2011 | Views [402] | Comments [1]

Today we went to Chatachak market.  It has over 11,000 stalls.  I think we missed a couple thousand.  Thank goodness it's a weekend market or Lynn would want to go back tomorrow to catch those we missed.

We rode the sky train there which is such a fantastick mode of transportation.  Bangkok is HUGE and the market is on the other side of town.  It takes almost an hour to get there.  We had a great time shopping and people watching.

Got home and ate at the Pizza Corner.  Nothing is ever what you expect.  Pizza over here apparently means warm bread with something on it.  We aren't starving to death, but I don't think I've actually been full since we got here (not that I can't stand to shed a few pounds)

Tomorrow we are getting up early and taking a boat up river to the zoo.  It's really cool and has tons of animals that are so different.

Love and miss you all!   llc&l

Comments

1

You guys are so great and have done so many things that will give you many memories. What did you buy? Hey Lynn, did you buy a pinata to carry back on the plane. Somewhere I have that picture of you and your pinata coming back from Mexico. Take care and enjoy the zoo. Love, Cathy

  Carhy Mar 28, 2011 9:00 AM

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.