Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

rain rain rain

THAILAND | Friday, 25 March 2011 | Views [359]

Koh Tao - it rained all night..and this morning for a while but it looks like it is clearing now.  We leave here at 2:30 today Friday March 25.  Take the ferry to the mainland and catch the train around 10 this evening.  Snug up in our first class car and sleep till we get to bangkok.  I think that's about 7 in the morning.  Haul our junk to our hotel and leave it, then i think we are going to go to the zoo.

Did see that there was an earthquake last night up near burma which is a long way from us.  Had no idea it had happened till I got a text from Donna! 

We will not have email till we get checked in to the Centre Point Silom in Bangkok, tomorrow afternoon.  Text is amazing to have, wish i had  a phone with a keyboard~

love you all!  be careful!  take care of each other!  llc&l

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.