Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

I'm ready to go!

THAILAND | Sunday, 13 February 2011 | Views [666] | Comments [4]

I'm always ready to go.  Somewhere!  So March 15 Lynn and I are leaving for our third trip to Thailand.  I can't wait!  It's going to be great.  We have plans.  Of course!  Spending the first few nights in the heart of Chinatown in Bangkok.  Then taking the night train to Chumpon, getting on a bus and then a ferry to Koh Tao for some awesome snorkeling.  One week in paradise.  Then back to Bangkok.  Staying at Centre Point Silom there.......because we are spoiled girls.  Lots of things to see!  Especially Chatachak market.  Probably spelled that wrong.  Fun.....weirdness........happiness  :))

Tags: bangkok, chinatown, koh tao, snorkeling

Comments

1

You Go Girls!! Have a good flight and let us know what is going on. Cathy

  Cathy Mar 15, 2011 10:53 PM

2

Hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to see pictures! Love you both!

  Jaime Tackett Mar 17, 2011 10:27 AM

3

Hey Girls, We are waiting to hear what is going on. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Love, Cathy

  Cathy Mar 18, 2011 7:22 AM

4

iT TOOK ME THIRTY MINUTES TO DO THIS .
yOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE LOVED AND MISSED.WHAT A GIFT YOU AND LYNN GIVE EACH OTHER!
wHAT FUN IT IS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

  GAYLE Mar 20, 2011 7:49 AM

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.