Existing Member?

Land of the Long White Cloud

Vacation Day

NEW ZEALAND | Sunday, 28 February 2016 | Views [288] | Comments [2]

Hello- I wasn't planning on blogging today as it was our down day, library hour day, vacation day.  However, late in the afternoon we discovered the beach at Kaiteriteri just outside of Motueka on the Tasman Bay.  It was so beautiful, I had to take a few pictures to share.  (Annie- have you and your family been out here??)  Bill even let me take his picture thus the Mr. March photos.  Check out the coffee cruiser boat!!  It was a perfect afternoon!!

 

Mom asked me about the food and we have had some good meals but tonignt's was really good.  We ate at a local Thai restaurant which reminded me of the one we use to frequent in Renton, WA.  It was excellent!

 

We have changed our plans a bit and tomorrow we are going out an Eco Boat Tour of the Tasman Bay.  The weather looks good and the trip looks like fun!  They launch the boats using tractors.  Stay tuned for those pictures!!

Comments

1

For all the talk about sheep, I don't believe I've seen a single one in these amazing photos. Not to mention, where's the sheepherder in Wranglers that you promised me?

  Marcia Mar 1, 2016 1:18 PM

2

Abel Tasman is so beautiful!! Your photos are great. We have been there and it remains one of our favourites (Kiwi spell check) without a doubt. Hope the North Island treats you well.

  Annie Mar 2, 2016 7:53 AM

About cindya


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.