Existing Member?

Back home via Oz and South America

Chilling out

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 6 December 2006 | Views [342]

Arrived in Perth to a lovely room, home cooked food and family. Stayed with the Aussie Hollands for the entire time...we really needed it. Did some sight seeing but mostly just pottered around at home, went swimming - excellent swimming pool 50m and everything, went for jogs and did some shopping. Also went down to Busselton south of Perth with the Hollands for a long weekend which was really relaxing.It was so nice to be able to cook properly in a proper kitchen. Met the other Cox´s too and their lovely 3 girls who were a lot better than Rosie at making earrings!

After leaving Perth we spent one night in Melbourne and then straight to Auckland. Didn´t realise but we had missed NZ heaps!  Had a fab couple of days sorting last few things out that we still needed to buy etc. and just ate lots! Stayed at a backpackers in Parnell in a caravan it was cute! Also went swimming a couple of times in Newmarket and then suddenly it was time for our south american adventure. 11 hours later with no sleep because of the constant chatter we were in Santiago. Now the adventure really begins....

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.