Existing Member?

Scholarships

My Scholarship entry - Through Local Eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [320] | Scholarship Entry

Barcelona is a very popular city for travellers of all sort and the old Gothic quarter is often crowded. Our idea was to show that there is still a way to discover this place without following the beaten path and that to get a real glimpse of Barcelona it is important to take your time strolling through the alleyways and talk to people.

Bruna has participated in numerous video projects with friends and is producing a visual art event in Barcelona but has had no experience in front of the lens. Chloe has studied photography and video. She has filmed concerts and music videos mostly for friends and is continuously working on her own personal projects.

Bruna was born in Brazil but left while still young. Exploring such an incredible event from her country of origin while being guided through the best way to show and share this experience with the public is a one-time opportunity. Chloe’s fascination for other cultures has brought her to not only travel but also settle in various places. To be mentored by a professional while working on the field would be an amazing way to make a first real step into the industry and learn so much more than she has through her academic studies.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About chloe_billebault


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.