Existing Member?

A moment is a moment that should be siezed...

Can I bake a cake in a rice cooker?

CHINA | Sunday, 28 September 2008 | Views [318]

An action packed Saturday night, unlike the typical Aussie life of being a Trashbag every weekend, I hung out at a travel agent to 9.30pm... Arrived back to School before the 10pm curfew, chatted on the net with Elvis till 11pm, then went to bed before I turned into a Pumpkin!

So Elvis and I finally booked our holiday to Huang Shan, after a late night two hour meeting with the travel agent, Woo Hoo! The man was so incredibly patient it was unbelievable.


On our wander along the streets we discussed what we would do for Doris for her Birthday which is going to be celebrated tonight ( I'm looking forward to KTV!). Elvis wanted to make somthing for her because it is more authentic than buying something... I was thinking about things that i have made for people, a party hat, a card... a cake!

I'm going to make her a cake! Only i don't have an oven... Hmmmm... Do you think I can cook it in the rice cooker?

About chelsea-go-round


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.