Existing Member?

Biking trip

l hermitage

FRANCE | Thursday, 26 March 2009 | Views [237]

today I started easy, no rush, your on a camp site, so use it. 8H30 was up and nearly all packet. Did eat my 2 little piece of pizza, yummy, like it in the morning. I went for the market, got some more food for the day came back and taked to some french caravanism and got on the road. My leg was telling me aye u need a day off of biking soon dont push to hard on me. The first 3 km was the hardest, hill and wind in my face.. my leg was telling me if it carry on like that I gonna so let u down today. But it went a bit better and the scenic of the hermitage, wow stunning. Just the fact hey made a little road here is amazing, and once u get your eye up the road, just amazing. Once that part pass, its lot of km of tree going still up hill, but once on top again, hay its time for the reward, went down till renne les bain, here seem to be the town of the “green hippies” smoke weed and do the less u can. Just push myself forward till I saw a sign saying carcassonne 40km. Done about 5 more km and found a place near a river. 5H30 food was already eaten and my tent was ready for bed time. Will be a early night and just gonna do a early morning. 8 pm I sleep.

Tags: l hermitage

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.