Existing Member?

Biking trip

first bike problem

SPAIN | Monday, 16 March 2009 | Views [279]

Today, its the first time I got a problem with the bike and its completely my bad. I didnt see the large pavement coming, I was sure it was a way up for bike but I was wrong, saw it at the last minute, I jumped the front wheel over it but the back wheel did it hard, lot harder then I tought, I broke the frame, didnt get a flat, but frame done for it. Did roll till lot of shop, where I learn there was a decatlon, shop that look like wall-mart but for sport only. Im not a fan of big name like that, I didnt uy in a wall mart since around 10 year same for mcdo and stuff like that. But today I was happy to found that one. When u dont talk the language and u dont know the town, its lot easyer. So bought a new frame when ouside to try to install it, I say try cause one, I made a hole in the tube will removing it. Add a spare. Two, the “derailleur” no idea how to remove it, tried for a will and didnt find. So finally I paid the guy inside to install it, 8 euro+ 30 for the frame. Also I bought myself a new tent, 95 euro. Buy after a few day of use, did worth it. So all done need to found a place to sleep now already 4 pm. Total km for tre day 61, but only got on the other side of castello.. strange.


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.