Existing Member?

Biking trip

valencia

SPAIN | Monday, 16 March 2009 | Views [318]

So, well I decided to go for a night bus to valencia from granada, been slow at the beginning to find my bike and got stuck in granada cause of the rain. So decided to skip a part and it was a good choice.arrive a 7 in the morning, not much sleep on the bus, stop every 30 minutes....Valencia is nice, not to ,much to see, but its a brilliant city with a huge park that cut the city in 2 with lots of bridge to cross it.8.4 km long and maybe 300-400 m large and for those who like the beach, u will be serve. i when down to el saler to find a camp site and I met another cyclism, marcos, a german, he was going down till malaga. We went visit valencia together, nice to have someone to talk to sometime and it help when its a cool dude !!so yea valencia is a great town he best I saw yet. Will I think of it, spain on sunday is a pain, no grocery store open, nothing open except the restaurant. A few shop open but good luck to find them. So when your out of food, its bit more expensive. But finally found a grocery store open in the small village of el saler. None in valencia but that one was open, I was stun...2 nice sunny day done its monday and yea it sunny again, time to get back on the road, done 97 km nearly all on bad road and dirth road, not much to see on those 97 km. Sleep near castello but not exactly sure where I am.. no sign in this country... but nice spot, 15 meter from the sea, I gonna fall asleep on the music of the Mediterranean.

Tags: valencia

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.