Existing Member?

Canada Trip Life is what you make it, so make chocolate cake :)

The PNE

CANADA | Monday, 7 September 2009 | Views [251]

Pacific National Fair.

*Adelaide Show* well about 3 times the size of the Adelaide show... but yeah... :)

Rides, Animals, People, Markets- Everywhere!!

We got caught up in the animals... watching the Superdogs- they were pretty cool doing jumps and tricks and the like. then saw the mounties do their synchronised horse riding routine... Awesome, then saw the big Clydesdale horses do their routine with a wagon... and a pig and duck races! haha.

I almost made David sick on one of the rides :( but we had a good time on the roller coasters, and the log run, and the giant swings :)

After the rides we watched the fireworks and then by then it was 11pm and time to head home...

Out of the whole week there has only been like one or two nights we been in bed asleep before midnight... last night was not one of them...

Now... time to pack... time to organise and sort again for my trip up to Whistler. I have had a blast here in Vancouver, and I owe a biiig thanks to David, Marina, and the crew for making me feel so welcome.

 

About chantelle

December 1st

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.